Membership Nomination Process and Forms
To ensure your nominated candidate qualifies for consideration, you are encouraged to review the CFE Nomination process and Membership Guidelines included on this page.
Former CFE members interested in reinstating their membership may apply for reinstatement by completing and submitting the following form: Reinstatement Form
1. Completed pre-qualification and nomination form.
2. Current resume and/or detailed bio.
Send all documents to the Administrative Office at email@example.com. Once these documents are received, they are reviewed by the Membership Committee. Sponsors will be notified by the Membership Committee of pre-qualification.
Once the candidate is pre-qualified, the sponsor should complete the remainder of the nomination packet:
1. Completed pre-qualification and nomination form (if not fully completed at pre-qualification)
2. Formal letter of sponsorship (from sponsor)
3. A seconding letter of support from another CFE member in good standing
4. Current resume or bio (if not included with pre-qualification)
5. Candidate must have attended one dinner program, or another CFE event as approved by the board and membership committee.
In cases where the sponsor, candidate and seconding member are not from three different companies/organizations, TWO members must second the nomination with each member providing a letter of support.
Send all documents to the Administrative Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once these documents are received and the candidate has attended a dinner, they are reviewed by the Membership Committee and the Board for approval. Board meetings are typically held the second Monday in the month in February, April, June, August, October and December
Chicago Finance Exchange
332 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1032 - #C232
Chicago, IL 60604 - 4434
Contact us by email: email@example.com